RNX 10.0% 0.9¢ renegade exploration limited

we've all been stictched up

1. 2,333 Posts.
    The following is my opinion only of the current situation. It is not allegations or accusations, just my view on what's happened here.

We've been lied to for at least the past 18 months, even longer. Management never intended to mine. The only thing they mined was our pockets, very successfully I might add.

This is why they delayed and delayed and never met any milestones. They tried to delay 12 months by saying the yukon changed some rule. Did they fight it? No. Who knows if that was really true? Then they tried to divert attention with the anyox project. They knew from the get go that the zinc project was not viable and lied to us all about the costs, the schedule, permitting etc. Anyone can seen this now, even a child.

We have all been royally stitched up, even Macquarie and Glencore. But to them it doesn't matter. OVR is a small fish and they will write it off like it's nothing. As for other investors who put hard earned money into this company I feel sorry for you all. There are liars and frauds everywhere in the world, you can't avoid it sometimes.

It is a terrible shame. I hope OVR management live with a terrible shame and weight on their hearts for what they have done. May karma come back to them an leave them all in financial ruin. That is what they deserve. They want to continue doing exploration now? That is completely proposterous. Who can trust them now? Who will give them a cent more after all the lies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.19K 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6045200 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.