PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

As per the email from Mark Diamond, "we are endeavoring to...

1. 1,496 Posts.
    As per the email from Mark Diamond, "we are endeavoring to manage this as efficiently and effectively as possible and with shareholder interests highest in our minds"

Indicating that ATL1103 Phase 2 planning is in progress and being finalised at the moment. It may be announced at anytime as soon as it is a done deal.

I can see some tree shaking going on for the last week to buy in at low before the announcement. IMO, there are also a few sellers who are 'shorting' their own stocks hoping to pick them back 1 or 2 pips lower. All at their own peril.

You can sense that something is brewing and the tree shaking is happening before the annoucement on the ATL1103 planning mentioned by Mark Diamond.

It is also possible that during this negotiation period, the purposeful selling down in low volume trades can only mean that someone is trying to force the hands of ANP's director into agreeing to a deal (either funding or partnering).

I am happy to buy and accumulate at as low a SP from those who wish to sell.

Just look at the 2 deals involving Antisense in the last 6 months (both at Phase 2 or earlier) and a Pharma in due diligence on ATL1103 currently, I can only see the immense upside on ANP at this SP level.

Personally I am disappointed about the overall market, especially advice by a few newsletter pundits to get their reader to exit the market all together, even at a loss. (such as Alan Kohler)

JIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.