MSB 2.58% 94.5¢ mesoblast limited

BREAKING News: :cool: I sold off my last remaining vital organ...

1. 4,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    BREAKING News: I sold off my last remaining vital organ in recent days and grabbed a few more....if this thing pays off, I'll use some MSB product to grow new organs and pocket the handsome change!  

It's been a while since we stopped at a station......but one senses just around the next bend.....

August of 2017......the month it all changed....... let's hope....still got the faith....I guess when it comes to the pointy end of negotiations........it's all checks-n-balances time, before signing on the dotted line...for both parties.....my own VERY LIMITED knowledge of this stuff...you got to get specific "steps to be taken", by specific dates, from all parties entering any form of partnership, with clear exit clauses, IF for whatever reason, a party doesn't deliver....nothing worse than "dating a nun"! No offence...but it conveys pretty well what I'm trying to say! Partners who talk the talk, but then don't walk the walk are really bad....we want the opposite and knowing you've got one of them - takes time to put it all together!
    Last edited by Moreforme: 03/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.482M 2.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 71720 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 10463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.