SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

We've only just begun

1. 461 Posts.
    Hi All

A quiet week for SHEites which began strongly a 5.8c and then consolidated at 5.5c and dipped on low volume to 5.1c at the end of Friday trading as DT's closed out their positions for the long weekend, and we assume will look to get back in Tuesday.

For those with some spare time this weekend have a look at the CA.gov California Energy Commission website
    ( copy this link into your browser: http://www.energy.ca.gov/renewables/renewable_links.html).  They are thinking they can possibly get 23% of the state's energy from their 1,200 kilometres of coastline using mainly wave energy!

I have also been checking out development of other WEC projects.  Companies who have faulted and gone into administration have been trying to develop large and costly devices (e.g. Oceanix and Pelamis) so Sean Moore is right to have focussed upon weight to power output ratios, size, deployment cost and obviously the key point for all of us utilisation of the six different wave movements to convert energy.

I think we've only just begun the climb up.  IMO I haven't seen a project or stock at the junior end with as much potential as SHE.

Have a good weekend all and all IMO.

Regards,

Chilloutman
    Last edited by Chilloutman: 06/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1138120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1211111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.