WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

WFE Cobalt Production Plant, page-2

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    They do. Mr Brewster is standing on the balcony outside the production plant on site staff accommodation. The cobalt is probably the richest concentration on earth withb 2.5-3% Cobalt content with high Cu content as well. And there is plenty of it around in the area.
    You have kindly pointed out the great advantage that wfe will have over so called cobalt stocks. Winmar will be not only cobalt producer on the asx but also the only near pure cobalt producer in the world on any exchange. The only other cobalt producer that you can invest in directly is Glencore which derives around 8% of its revenue from Cobalt, the other mainly being copper and coal.
    There is also Cobalt 27 on the Toronto stock exchange but it’s not a producer of cobalt, but a investor/speculator in cobalt bonded in warehouses by the London Metals exchange ( LME). They hold around 1600-1800 tons of cobalt hydroxide that is immediately sellable to battery makers.
    So can someone prove me wrong that there is no direct near term ( ie under 6-12 months ) producer on any exchange? No don’t give me ECobalt on the TSX, CleanTeq in Australia? Over hyped prospects that are years away from making a pound of cobalt. So come punters....who can beat Winmar to dig and process the ore into numerous ready and willing buyers hands by Xmas? No one. That’s the “Blue Gold “ scenario that you are holding in your hands that if you bought before the suspension at 2.4 cents. When the announcement gets released it will take a few hours as someone else has kindly pointed out to sink in and then enlightenment will reach the brain and the acknowledgement that this is going one big beast of many times multiples over 2 years if one has the bravery and patience to hold on to it before its a eventual takeover by a Indian or Chinese government backed entity for $1.5B-$2B. That’s .50-.75 on the future share dilution for those mathetically challenged.
    And finally if you are thinking of getting some on the capital raise ..Dream on. It’s way over subscribed with desperate bidding by the big holders as they know it’s a winner.
    P.s the current HC forums were dead and going no wear with many posters just talking speculation garbage. Just read Insaf’s posts. The rest are just speculative posts done by boredom and ego. Anyway my evening bus ride from work In the traffic conjested hell hole called Syndey is nearly at an end. I am stick between millennial lost in their phones laughing at non sense on YouTube. I am looking at large billboard promising a nice tropical getaway lifestyle of Queensland. Maybe I don’t know it yet, but all these weekly gambles in Oz lotto may have come true in a different format Called Winmar. So have some patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.