WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

as per the recommendation from wacko, i start this new thread...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    as per the recommendation from wacko, i start this new thread for further discussion/analysis/wishful thinking/projections, also, to some stock haters, (joking/kiding/trolling/"Angel" playing/non stock holding "expert "advices/LOL....

anyway, i am waiting for field work start at new acquired ground and further acquisition, so the SP will react in accordingly.....0.4-0.5c should/will not be a Resistance at all, go to check how AUZ played out? i used to be a holder back 0.6c old days, there were Huge and relentless Walls start from 0.7c all the way Up, check where it is now?

there always huge churn and quite and huge churn again when market have interest about a stock, and all the walls won't be Wall if the company get and attract Interest from Market so the sp rise in accordingly...simple, isn't?

so pick your side and grab a glass of shiraz and wait for the party start, when? dont know man, but should not far, LOL....

it is all my own opinion and i might need a couple of more drinks, catch u fellow later...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.