WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

WFE...multibagger in the making, Drilling Feb 2017, page-490

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi mate

My last post tonight before going to bed....

Yes, your finding are quite informative to us fellow holders...thanks for that.

Seems The local authority welcome WFE and both parties have been working together to create a win win situation....

It is quite simple:

Foreign investments are critical for the country to get more people employed and more lands applied, more equipments hired so It is really good to keep WFE and attract more investments by proving /showing others that WFE achieve Success in the local....

So your finding get me have a feeling that WFE is marching to success, not failure....

In addition to the above, anyone care to look at that photo with Massive and semi massive sulphide hit:

I read it several times, the first 3 rows are Massive one which could contain a good amount of gold and copper (those round shining and cloudy texture bits are gold to me)...plus 5.3m semi massive....

so while we waiting further extended drill hole of 88 to get us heart beat fast some time later, the lab assay of 87 is also a critical one.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.