WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

WFE (soon to be renamed Pathfinder Resources Limited) Prospectus, page-125

1. 8,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8194
    What makes anyone think this will relist??

They need to sell 25m shares at 20c to get off the ground.

Most people seem to expect the SP to fall on opening because of stale holders and loans converted to shares, dumping to get some cash back.

In that case, is it not more prudent to wait until it is listed to buy cheaper?? If most people believe something like this, then who is there left to buy the IPO?? Only Josh??

The new tenements cost the prior owner $US30k (according to prospectus pg 115). One of them has expired, yet the current vendors are selling to willing subscribers for $1,000,000 of shares. Hardly sounds good for anyone but the vendor.

Company has a potential liability of $US693,000 according to Pg 76 of prospectus to Airguide for an invoice not paid. Of course why bother pursuing it until after the company has funds??

They want $5m, yet will only spend less than $300k in first year on drilling, which will get 4 holes less than 300m in depth each hole.

What incentive is there for anyone to purchase new shares in this IPO?? Doesn't seem to be much 'value' of exploration for any new punter. Exploration spend compared to cap raised for first year, is pitiful compared to any other exploration IPO I've read.

Perhaps there is more hype for gold juniors than I realise, that's the only reason I could see in this getting up at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.