WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

WFE (soon to be renamed Pathfinder Resources Limited) Prospectus, page-179

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    It's interesting to read all of your posts, but I don't post often.

I bought into this dog years ago when it's iron ore assets were a thing. It cost me 2c/share I think. Then it fell gracefully to 0.1c/share until Brewer turned up. I had no confidence in the project, as I posted many times, but had some confidence in the enthusiasm that went with it and bailed at what I thought was a silly price, 1.5c.

Now the thread has turned into one of so many stocks I have followed, and a few that I've bought. There are the optimists (Josh), the pessimists (nearly everyone else), the realists (Oz Blue and a few others), and those that have genuinely being fleeced by a showman who are devastated.

It's the last group I feel for because I've been there. The loss of cash, often cash you can't afford to lose, is one thing, but it's also embarrassing to have your credibility whipped out from under you in front of friends and family. It's a rough world at this end of the market, it needs more not less regulation.

For those hanging in, I wish you the best of luck. At least if they get an IPO up tax losses can be realised. I have lost track of several companies that I held that became delisted, never getting to get the tax credits as they have taken so many years to be wound up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.