BM8 0.00% 10.3¢ battery age minerals ltd

Simply, we all got played and screwed! Well except by the few...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Simply, we all got played and screwed! Well except by the few who did the screwing they seamed to walk away just fine and dandy ($$$) with no repercussions at all.

From what I can see as a very uneducated person is the the current board are deeply invested in the now PF1 and continuing to invest as time progresses. Obviously like all stocks a big announcement must come to raise the SP and hopefully the directors who are continuing to invest and the long suffering holders are rewarded enough to at least sooth some of the pain previously inflicted. However, at this stage for some reason it looks like someone(s) is/are determined to continually lower the SP and hold it down but I cant figure out why.

I don't know how the curse of "JB" will continue to hinder this stock but I hope for the long suffering holders things start to improve drastically but I do not think we will ever get back to the same value as we had (artificial or not) at the time WFE went into perpetual suspension. I had just under 9 m shares in WFE and now just in the 45k range of PF1 so unless PF1 does the impossible gets a SP of around $40 per share it will never be the same!

Oh by the way thank you to the board who took this from the seconds away from being defunct and never to return from suspension WFE to the now PF1. At least we still have some hope and shares to play with and opportunity to at least sell if we want to, rather than loosing everything if the aforementioned players/ screwers had their way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43937 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 141125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.