FGL 9.76% 4.5¢ frugl group limited

.. you have an opinion that nothing will happen tomorrow? Well I...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    .. you have an opinion that nothing will happen tomorrow? Well I guess for you nothing probably will with an attitude like that. Apps go viral when people use it, like the experience and tell the next person. It doesn't matter what the medium is - hotcopper, FB, Linedin, School Meetings, chat's with work mates, Rooftops whatever. Personally, it's the saddest thing to hear a father/mother lament that they didn't do more to help their child that committed suicide after being cyber bullied (eg the recent case in NT). WFI does something about this - that itself is gold enough for me to support them.

Unless you still use a type writer and send letters through Aust Post, we are all involved in a digital society. What if staff at Aust post opened up your letters and read them? This is what is happening in our digital world. Wangle VPN does something about this.

What does your company do to secure their data? Many companies fall victim to ransomware attacks and then when they come to me asking what to do and I have to bite my tongue cause they didn't listen to me when I told them to encrypt their data and have good backups etc.

How's that for IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.