FGL 9.76% 4.5¢ frugl group limited

I am not a pessimist and definitely not negative about WGL but I...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I am not a pessimist and definitely not negative about WGL but I had a long conversation with a friend yesterday who is quite experienced in the stock market, not about WGL but about the market in general and how it works. Now I am a beginner at this and I probably shouldn't have cut my teeth on this particular stock but it has been interesting and I think I have learnt alot about what drives things and peoples emotions.

It's true emotional must be removed from this but it's hard because alot of time and in some cases money has been invested and thats always emotional. Heck even seasoned professionals panic, lose a lot of money and then take their lives. It happens. The emotional one cause a blip on the graph. Sometimes big, sometimes small. The blip may be big and the blip may be small. It doesn't last and the price will correct based on the actual performance of the company.

So CrazyDave I am going to agree with you but also disagree slightly. I think tomorrow we may see a blip going up and depending on how many views and shares amd commotion is caused on facebook the blip may continue next week. The emotional one (me) think "Holy Crap, I am going to miss out!" So we buy. Then all the clever ones go "man the results haven't been proven, let wait for the reports" and back down it goes.

Then hopefully at the end of March we get fantastic results and all the clever people with lots of money buy everything and the emotional ones go "What the hell just happened? Did I miss out again?"

Of course we all just wait and see, hope for the best, go with our gut, study the numbers an laugh all the way to the bank.

I for one am quite happy now and who knows maybe tomorrow or next week there is a big follow up announcement. All speculation of course.

Thanks to my fellow wanglers (good and bad) for making this forum interesting and sometimes side splittingly funny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.308K 51.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 19818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.