FGL 4.35% 2.2¢ frugl group limited

Apart from stories presented by the gallery who have purchased a...

1. 12,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1788
    Apart from stories presented by the gallery who have purchased a ticked and those that stand outside the stadium heckling, there is only one benchmark.

Performance.

There are 4 quarters in this game and WGL. have only just run out onto the ground.

WGL had a very thorough pre season. All the team structures are in place .

Sometimes the ticket holders over look facts that it takes TIME to get to the Grand Final.

Wangle is well placed.

There are those that just do not believe in anything and will stand on the pavement throwing stones, there are those that have invested and become nervous and will sell at the first opportunity in a spike, then there are those that take a more considered approach and look to a window of 2 years plus.

The considered approach imo opinion will be a multi bagger.

I am not a tech head. However I invest where I see management that are putting a business plan in place that will appeal to the target market they are focused upon.

Wangle imo are structuring such a package.

They are developing a sound technology arm and more importantly taking their time to create the complimentary marketing package that will then enable the company to sustain a steady revenue growth pattern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $162 7.147K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2526 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.