FGL 43.8% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

WFI youtube ads, page-6

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Don’t get me wrong, once I’d dug a bit deeper, watched a few of the WFI videos, it became clearer what the product is trying to achieve. My point, is the initial engagement with WFI is confusing.

As a Principal of secondary students, we spend lots of time dealing with online issues such as cyber bullying, sexting, snapchat and other online/social media issues. More and more it seems parents are expecting schools to be managing the impacts of 24/7 connectedness of today’s teens. Any tool which helps educate parents on the online activities of their kids and supports them with tools and resources to address some of the negative aspects of their online lives is very welcome. WFI does exactly this.

Schools struggle to keep up with the myriad of apps, websites etc. which exist and the many more which pop up. We work hard with our students (and families) to educate them. Anything that helps us do that better or more efficiently is also welcome. A regional portal with statistics or snapshots of what is happening in our communities can be quite empowering. Might mean we can get out in front of some of the trends earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.