WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Whilst I'm not a holder anymore I once was (I sold a couple of...

1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    Whilst I'm not a holder anymore I once was (I sold a couple of years back due to their very suspect trading activity) and all you need to do is scroll through my posts on HC to read what I deemed as dodgy activities.... (to support your Class Action)... the alarm bells started ringing for me not long after one of their raises when the share price strangely started raising (on no news).... it went on for a few weeks, I think it got up into the mid to high teens at one point (and the buyer didn't reveal themselves in the top20 holders (I think they were linked to GAKS?) which looked so suss to me (I sold then and there when that top 20 came out, all my options too.... at around 13-15cents for the heads I think) and it did turn out just to be a very large pump and dump for another cap raise.

The audacity of the directors to have taken out extra indemnity insurance (paid by the company) says it all..... would such a policy even stand up in court? What insurer would take on that kind of risk?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.