WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

WFL Class Action, page-8

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    If you're going to do this seriously, you need to make a timeline of every notable event that transpired under the olympic team, including all the capital raisings, the details of their remuneration (incl. options) and the insane interest rates they paid themselves for lending the company money.

A few things off the top of my head:

Failed NS deal with a guy who was basically a mate
    1 million for Palmero
    GEM (there were matey connections here)
    GAKS deal as detailed in the AFR
    Failed and highly questionable takeover of company whose board SS sat on
    Frankfurt listing

I still think you should contact magicbeancounter. Looking back, a lot of the nonsense the dopey simpleton spouted was probably nonsense that was fed to him by PP. If he has proof of this, it's gold. Think of things like:

1. Directors are going to participate in the upcoming CR (turned out to be a complete fantasy)
    2. Existing shareholders will be given preference in the upcoming CR (was lying in the relevant example)
    3. Disclosure of obviously market sensitive information on this board (this happened several times, check his post history)

Anyway, I wish you the best in your endeavors. Class actions against directors have a lousy payout history, but the AFR stuff was so bad it might be enough to grab the attention of a decent legal team. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.