WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

WFL Investor Webinar Update, page-12

1. 26,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Because I have multiple things happening and laptops and desktops all independently working , I actually clicked on the link for the zoom at 2pm SA time. It was scheduled to start at 3:30 SA time, I did it incase I forgot and got sidetracked. So on 1 laptop the zoom meeting box said that they will start at 3:30 pm.. all good.
    I minimised it. At just around 3 SA time up pops the zoom with 2 presenters. They started to say the were having difficulty in having Paul on the webinar due to issues. They said what they can do is let everyone know there is an issue and reschedule . Then up pops Paul. Not realising they had stiuffed up times zones, when he heard they were saying they wanted toreschdule he said no . He looked very up beat and you could see he wanted to share stuff with investors . They agreed they will try again and asked me to disconnect and then reconnet when at the initial time 3:30 SA time. From there it did nit reconnect.

The asx release has costings, and projectios which we have not seen before I think. I fully understand that people are dismayed, hestitant etc, but we do not need people making commenst that "my prediction we will be in administration by Friday" What a useless and utterly moronic baseless comment .
    The WFL ship will turn around and will not sink. Captain Paul, has delivered on what he has said he would, and keeps fronting shareholderrs, facing the music, not hiding away in fear, but actually excited in what has happened , through his input.
    No one is forcing people to keep holding the shares, if its affecting your mental health, seek help, dont show your lack of cognative ability in your posts , or sell and walk away .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.