WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

WFL Investor Webinar Update, page-43

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Agreed 'cash' could (should) have had a page in the pres.

I suspect, as a minimum, the company will need to raise $8-$10M over the next 14 months. From there it's possible it can be self-funding, although that may depend on the scale-up strategy. Obviously, this amount is more than the current market cap. We know in the short term at least $3M will be raised, possibly a bit more.

Then the business needs to demonstrate ongoing success and revenue growth and clearly articulate how the two key brands are performing. If this story is good it will generate interest, volume and share price growth and then the GEM facility will kick in properly.

I agree with PP that the transformation to a 'fully vertically integrated' operation has now happened. Not it's time to leverage the &*#*$% out of this.

Catalysts for share price growth will be primarily revenue/brand related
    - Reduit is positioned to continue its acceleration... if this goes well it will surprise on the upside.
    - A SwissWell deal. So a large European chain putting it on shelves or something like that.
    - A Swisswell moment. Think major sporting star using it, because it works.
    - USA traction, not sure what this could look like but if it happens it will be obvious.
    - New Collaboration. This would need to be significant to move the dial though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.