FGL 0.00% 2.2¢ frugl group limited

I think the so called smart money belong to those that now how...

1. 12,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    I think the so called smart money belong to those that now how to work a micro cap at this end of town.

It is like the law of the jungle. They know the animal is wounded but still alive, they sit watching and waiting - when the moment is right they will pounce. take their prize with no debt a cash balance and established technology

The only action that will save this company in its present form will be if Wild, Walker and Smith can get the business model producing revenue with a major collaboration. The new partner/s to be responsible for the administration and marketing of the so called Wangle package. Because the present group have clearly indicated they are out of their depth when it comes to these essential elements.

No deals of any consequence have been formulated , just feel good "arrangements" that look good on paper but have not generated revenue.

The key to the company is the app technology - the tech heads that develop and implement the app.

Then you need "deal" maker to visit every Telco, Health Fund or major global company and sell them the benefits of a service package to their customer base.

Playing games with trying to sign up one retail customer at a time is kindergarten stuff.

About time they demonstrated some business maturity and not this backyard small time thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150002 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 133554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.