FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

If you were given $7,000,000 and ask to set up a company, what...

1. 12,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1780
    If you were given $7,000,000 and ask to set up a company, what would you do?

If after 2 years you had created a revenue of $12k whilst making announcements about your intended entry into $billion dollar markets with technology developments in the pipeline that were game changing - and had then proceed to make no mention of these developments eg Micro chip & a global VPN release - Why make such announcements in the first place. I believed them and invested - then nothing?

Would you expect to come under scrutiny by those that had given you their CASH?

2 years is the suggested time for a company to demonstrate whether it may be viable. Wangle is right in this arena.

There have been people walking in and out of the Wangle door, taking their salaries/payments.

This is shareholders CASH. Hard earned money.

Forget the global markets, the company has faided to get traction in West Australian market - their own dung hill - with the collaboration with Telethon Kids etc. Due to dreadful administration the company was suspended for approx 60 days cleaning up a mess in court.

Integrity to me suggests that if a company is “given” money from shareholders that they in turn perform.

As a substantial investor in this company, I take no confidence in any announcements they release or the suggestions they make re the business moving forward.

What they say and what they do deliver remains poles apart.

Will the culture change - ask them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.