FGL 12.5% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

TS mate, Sometimes the best response is no response. I learnt...

1. 2,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    TS mate,

Sometimes the best response is no response. I learnt that reacting negatively to people with agendas only fuels their appetite.

The company obviously has little to no control over apple's approval. I am however curious on why they were so confident to ascertain a very specific launch date with "pending approvals". My only explanation is that they must of had some correspondence with apple indicating that it would be completed by the 14th. Got to admit, management definitely could of approached this better (such as specify a launch date after they have the approvals confirmed). Hopefully moving forward.. the board will learn how to manage expectations better than they have been doing in the last year .

In today's announcement they did specify that the approval is "imminent" so it is reasonable to expect an announcement sometime next week imo. Worst case i'd prefer a suspension if it hasn't been approved by Tuesday. We been here for this long, so whats the big deal waiting a few more days?? They did the right thing by implementing a trading halt to prevent the SP from sliding while this gets sorted so i commend them for that.
    Last edited by Jnnl: 14/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $4.338K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101222 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.