FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

WGL vs FZO, page-67

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I highly recommend everyone read the reviews of FZO Family Zone app and see the major issues blocking programs have and the apparent backlash from parents... "forced by school to download" is one of the comments... These are not shareholders ramping these are live issues...

Wangle Family Insites hasn't launched yet, I am not jumping the gun; HOWEVER, it has had a full on BETA review period and is working off a proven VPN infrastructure that has gone through A LOT of work...

Telethon Kids research centre, our board experts Dr. Donna Cross & Robyn Trevyaud all suggest blocking is not effective, is not the way forward and the WFI will assist in guidance, educating and protecting children. WGL is new technology patent pending... not rebadged old technology and put into a box....

It is multi bags lower than FZO currently as it is very early stages but confident this will be a success. It is blatantly obvious FZO has huge uptake because parents are desperate to find a solution but unfortunately FZO Family Zone FROM AN APPLICATION PERSPECTIVE is not working....

WGL $100M++ in no time...

@Justhusky Read the app comments mate.
    Last edited by ryobal: 26/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.