WGP 11.1% 1.0¢ westralian gas and power limited

The flow of positive news is pumping our share price nicely .....

1. ASK
    285 Posts.
    The flow of positive news is pumping our share price nicely .. as was stated previously, the company is taking full advantage of the recent attention.

lol .. the timing of todays was perfect .. share price moving and there is management with the shout out.

re: cap raise, with cash short, i'd be more than happy to see a raise (not too heavily discounted) sometime in the near future. It would bring certainty to future projects( i.e where the money is coming from) and if its at a decent level, might draw in some more cash .. as i think a lot of investors are waiting on the sidelines in an attempt to avoid dilution.

I know everyone dreads the cap raise, but it should be embraced if its at a good level , im just thanking my lucky stars we didnt get to december dribbling at 0.007 with a discounted dilution ... company ruiners.

anyway for now, lets just enjoy the ride, and i agree with the majority on here that the coming days should be green. It will probably bounce around like today, as the share registry is going to churn like no tomorrow .. which is a good thing .. the longer this goes for, im hoping we get a new list of investors happy to sit tight.

re: the B AND S pricing model, options should be at 1 cent. I'm not going to bother debating the legitimacy of the model, as i know its far from perfect but something to consider. I'm of the opinion that these options are lagging badly ..

anyway, good luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.