SPR 10.7% 98.5¢ spartan resources limited

Nope prefer NST of old that could make a silk purse out of a...

1. 2,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Nope prefer NST of old that could make a silk purse out of a sows ear under BB. and turn my 4c share into something worth having even now.
    However WGX are ,upping grade, shedding costs and modernising with cost reductions in an orderly fashion.
    Spent a fortune on Big Bell.
    Sometimes making access safe in an old mine workings takes time making things safe and once done leaves you with years of pre-developed ore ,so three ?years feed before further development needed there with access to virgin higher grade ore sources as well.
    Harvest time versus GCY dreamtime.
    Next Fingal that did 1moz? at 15g?/ton.
    I would imagine a lot of now economic ore left behind in existing workings on the way down to be had there.
    Aka Paulsen's reworked 3x times by NST once royalties lost/ bought for a song - each time at a profit.
    What is the loss on the plant you mention compared to profitable years had and now having economic mill feed to makeup tons for full mill feed for the next 18mo. plus sitting in stockpiles ready to mill all at a PROFIT.
    Chicken feed I would imagine.

Just my thoughts of course having seen the economics of buying high value plant for just one use for one leg up (9 months production boost in a boom and now essentially abandoned to rust) in the bigger scheme of things.Value of that short-term move was over $100m profit.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
0.095(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.088B
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ $1.00 90.0¢ $6.153M 6.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.