WNX 0.00% 1.8¢ wellnex life limited

WHA Chart, page-413

1. 27,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1372
    Recreational fishing in Weipa has no chance of making a negative impact to stocks or the environment

The bigger problem is the amount of crocs and every year I go I see more and they are bigger..........not to mention the ravenous sharks

Time will come when croc leather handbags, shoes , belts etc come back in vogue ...............either that or they will wait until a life is lost.

Got stung by small box jelly fish (3 of us) as somehow one ended up in the bait bucket and every time we removed a live bait we unknowingly got stung until we eventually saw it. Pain was a bit uncomfortable for about 30 minutes and then nothing....................luckily only about the size of a 20 cent piece

Fishing has taught me patience and that is required here. SAMR before Xmas IMO but if not by 1st October then I do think that Saragian's chart call of 90c might just come into play

Happy to watch and happy I sold out a while back.....................plenty of time to get back in. Lets hope I can get the timing right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.