GTE 24.1% 3.6¢ great western exploration limited.

whaaaat??, page-9

1. 4,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964

I guess it's possible, Crespo007, but I think you'd have to speak Russian and be fairly uniquely connected to know anything definitive at this point.

Besides, those XRF machines aren't bad these days, and in the Announcement of 17/07/2013 and reiterated in today's Quarterly, the Company seems pretty confident of the mineralised zones intersected in the drilling, and indeed of their conformity with the historic Soviet drilling.

No, given that today's wobble coincides with the new shares washing into people's accounts, I think it's more likely we're just seeing a few weak, perhaps over-extended hands folding for whatever reason. In these brittle markets, that'll tend to create a cascade effect.

While it's painful to see folks taking a hit like that, and you have to feel sympathy, it's actually good for the rest of us to see that stock migrate to other, stronger hands ahead of the real news. It was always obviously going to come out, so better now, in my view.

But with the shares priced at the present level, our market capitalisation is only $13.7m. Which, when you strip out the Company's cash, values Spasskaya and Doolgunna at less than $5m a piece.

I suggest anyone who needs a gee-up just review what we have in our Spasskaya JV, and where we're at in its evolution. Remember, after Hadzhikongan and Altynobe, there are a further 5 prospects where GTE has confirmed significant, high grade copper mineralisation that requires immediate drill testing. Soviet-era work reports over 100 other copper occurrences that require verification in the field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.007(24.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.7¢ 3.0¢ $220.7K 6.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.