TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Most of you guys shouldn't be in the investment business! Let me...

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Most of you guys shouldn't be in the investment business!

Let me see! Japan, the 3rd largest economy in the world has suffered one of the biggest natural disasters in the last 100 years. On top of that they have multiple nuclear reactors threatening to melt down.

... and we have most in the thread scratching their head as to why the price is coming off??

Little wonder markets around the world are tanking. Speculative stocks always get hit the worst. TGS not immune from this.

Markets are panicking. Let them panic and the wiser investor comes in and picks up the bargains.

Granted Japan's nuclear situation at the moment is extremely serious. If the plant continues to deteriorate and the wind changes towards the mainland then the country is in a serious predicament. However eventually it will get resolved.

When Japan needs to rebuild guess what they are going to need more of? Resources of course. In the longer term this will kick the price of copper even higher.

So if your trading TGS goodluck. If your a holder for the long term, quit with the emotion because no stock or stock market for that matter ever reached new heights without serious bumps along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.