KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

madan...Mostly caps...I would ignore the sell depth to some...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    madan...

Mostly caps...I would ignore the sell depth to some degree.

I have hit two of them...and each time they instantly removed the remainder of their sell orders = automated (bot) removal!

KEY has hit the big league today...there will be players wanting in, but not the sort who want just a million or so shares.

Pretty tight register...even tighter free-float...I can more or less guarantee we have not seen nearly 15m shares change hands today...much of which will be churn.

You are seeing a false market for these on creen...one entirely manufactured to facilitate accumulation.

Make no mistake, KEY is worth multiples of the current price based on Tanzania alone...multiples!

I bought a large line of these today...by my standards...and am topping up as we speak while the last remnants of softness presents.

The only potential issue on the larger players minds willbe field size...given "stabilised" flow rates and net hydrocarbon column encountered, with reference to pre-drill expecations of anything from 10-100bcf, with equal reference to all announcements to date indicating surprises to the upside from both Aminex and KEY///I think it is safe to assume we are at the upper end of this range, if not in fact significantly higher.

Peer comparisons will likely see KEY trading in the mid $1 range once results are firmed up.

Imagine another 2 or 3 wells on Nyuni...then the ongo Songo West lease...lol

The mind boggles.

Have seen this before, where news is just so good the market doesn't quite know what to do with it.

Not comprehensive enough for the really big players to move in...but more than enough for the retail and sophs, who buy in, but in the abscence of "direction" from the larger players, fiddle around with low-ball valuations at rediculous levels.

This will correct...just as it did from the 20c line to current levels once we had a little more confirmation. It was obvious to me then...it still s now.

KEY is currently the largest postion in my portfolio.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.