Hi @madamswer , I didn't know exactly where to ask a couple of...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Hi @madamswer ,

I didn't know exactly where to ask a couple of unrelated questions, so this weird test thread will have to do (perhaps we need a 'Dear Adam' thread somewhere on the site).

Anyway, CBA has been coming off pretty consistantly recently, and with an expected negative news flow to continue for a while yet, is there a point where price becomes palatable ??
    After reading your posts for quite some time now, I realise you are not particularly fond of the large banking stocks, but opportunities arise from time to time in the markets, and the probabilities have increased for CBA to come down to the low $70's in the near term, so I wondered where that price point may be.
    And on a personal note, I also wondered what valuation method you would employ, when valuing the banks.

On a separate note, I also realise that you are also not fond of the telecommunication stocks (I understand why), however I wondered what your opinion was for Telecommunications Infrastructure ??  In particular a stock called Superloop (SLC).  I know I shouldn't mention it.....but the recent price action has been 'interesting' (for someone who is interested in that sort of thing).

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.