Thanks Jako, Since mid June when you made this comment "there...

1. 6,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Thanks Jako, Since mid June when you made this comment "there may be some shakeouts surrounding the 6cps level, so be careful of your stop placement if you are trading it' I think YOJ has been under the control of a master of some sorts. Watching the stacks seems to give a better understanding of what is happening than the charts, for me anyway. Up till now it has always appeared to be a buyer/s in control and I think that performance share VWAP of 20c will be the target in the short term.

So for me I just follow the FA, which for a listed start up is still very very strong, not like most of the duds we have had.

If I see the 2c oppies start to convert before they have got their performance shares then that will be one of the signals the story has started to unravel. Same holders of O's and Performance shares.

It's been an interesting one to be in. Most of these RTO's would be shouting from the rooftops if they had the success YOJ has had to date, but these guys are so far down on their roadmap to success that they are just hussling away and pushing on as hard as ever.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.