SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Tamz....Don't continue to delude yourself, if the product...

1. 1,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Tamz....Don't continue to delude yourself, if the product was so good it would have storming sales by now ...They have just created more bull shit noise .."The Emperor has No Clothes"...This Board and Senior management continue to suck the money out of the company as they've done for years and they don't have a second thought regarding their responsibility to shareholders..Sorry they don't care !!!!
    Sorry I forgot about the Tea and Biscuits!!!

The proof is the Meagre Sales and the Gigantic noise created by the company about these very small sales. "Yet this is after literally years of owning this product" This product is No Game Changer ...it still hasn't paid enough to cover the costs of buying it and I doubt if it ever will?

Madison Park is run by a very shroud man..if The Big V was any good "do you really think Madison Park would have sold it?? " If you do then you must think the billionaire behind Madison Park is a dummy ..I got news for you ..there is no such a thing as a self made Billionaire who is a Dummy!!!!!!

Madison Park is laughing all the way to the bank selling the big V to Senetas must rank as one the best deals they've ever done ...Like giving candy to a Baby...some Baby ..some Senior Management .. some Board !!!
    The result Madison Park made a great profit that probably covered their cost of the bum shares they bought to start their investment in Senetas !!!!

Yes ..Fool me once Shame on you...Fool me twice Shame on Madison Park ..No Madison Park wasn't fooled a second time..Great deal great recovery!!!
    Indeed with the meagre dividends of the past that have been paid perhaps the two major shareholders have already paid for their original 0.05c shares.

The big V has proved it ..it's Just Apple Crumble ...No Real Substance ...and should any profits, by chance appear, then the management and Board Options ,salaries or Directors fees will soon absorb it by way of payment for wise decision making!!!"
    Sorry ..Again not a cent for the tea drinking, biscuit eating shareholders!!! My goodness just think a 1c dividend paid out on a 1.4c share would have a staggering yield of 71.4% This would undoubtedly make International Headlines!!!! ..And on the major shareholders bulk holding at a cost 0.05c..The yield would be ?? Well the mind just boggles!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.