CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

whalewatchers excellent blog

1. 1,398 Posts.
    WW,

Incomparable mate, your posting of the recent RTP Mag and Radiometric contours, combined with drills, strikes and faults tells us a lot more than WM himself at this critical stage.

Without wanting to enter the "jorc'ing argument" we've got from 60 MT to 100 MT at 2% Cu e on drills to date, but there are also similar elephants lurking here on the edges of the SAM and under the prominent hill.

I just love the way the recently discovered "Southern Rocklands Extension" was released as being akin to, or a possible skarn or SEDEX origin, cf hydrothermal (re)emplacement. Then earlier this week we see the large radiometric anomaly concident with magnetic lows on "Southern Rocklands Extension - Extended".

WW, you have drawn the data together, logically and in a fashion that the company, so far, "refuses" to outline. This is indeed something very special, has been continually hinted at, but so far no hard data - cometh the hour, cometh the man. It's time WM, step up or step down. You are either a well endowed canine or a c@cktease of the highest order, show us the assays !!!

Apologies for being even more brief or cryptic than normal, for those who have been there, had STEMI and Stents, now bleeding AF giving me the sh1ts, need to chill, relax, smile and be thankful - which I am WW, but WM starting to give me the irits, he's talked the talk, he's walked the walk, now - publish copper the assays - and say what you really mean on the other elephants in the paddock.

Cheers 2O2

PS - Process, Las Minerale Supergene at 2%, to 4% max ? Where you bin boy, client got your knackers for a bank guarantee, speak up squeeky voiced one ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.