EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

wharf, page-6

1. 99 Posts.
    Hi PB, Susse, Tinkus & Surandy70,

Good to see your posts and happy belated New Year to you all.
    I think you all know the history as well as I do, but for the sake of other shareholders trying to update themselves I will put my penny's worth into the pot.

It is my understanding that Wharf's % of the revenue from oil and gas sales are being held on account by the related companies.

When Wharf return, the income flow to EGO should remain without change though the shareholding in the JV will revert to how it was.

Wharf is merely looking for justice and what is fair, they did after all offer to pay their share of the build costs into an escrow account until they had sight of the accounts and justification for the increase in the related costs. This was rejected by the old board.

Wharf's plea was the same as that spilling from shareholders and later ERM's lips.

Wharf are not the bad guys. Whilst shareholders who invested lots of personal, hard earned money have seen that value drop, massively in some cases.
    Wharf invested millions of dollars only to be stripped of it totally.
    Whether we like it or not EGO would not have the oil and gas it now has without the investment that Wharf made.
    Few people / companies were lining up in the early days to back CM & EGO but Wharf was there with funds.

So in fairness I think we need to recognise what Wharf as a Company have been through; though it pales in comparison to the totally unjust and savage assault Darren and Susse and others have had to endure AND are still suffering.
    My heart goes out to those individuals, the pain, suffering and financial hurt they had to endure on a personal level is beyond my comprehension and does not compare with Wharf's suffering.

This whole period is a shameful and dark stigma that will remain until the healing process is completed. However part of that process must include settlement with Wharf as they will not let this matter rest.
    Whether a settlement is reached privately, around the board table, or in court, Wharf want satisfaction.

Whether shareholders agree or disagree over the Wharf issue I think we all need to look at the bigger picture and not make Wharf the scapegoat or target of our frustration.
    EGO's new board are striving to move the company forward, to do this they need to resolve fairly, the above issues as a matter of urgency.
    Without the clarity of resolution it will be hard to gain the trust of new and badly needed investors. AND that an investment in EGO will not result in them being treated as Darren, Susse (to name two) and Wharf have been.
    A settlement needs to be reached to calm the corporate waters and restore Corporate credibility.
    Just how the new board handle this, will for me, be a measure of their integrity.
    I held, because I believed the best of EGO has yet to be seen, that trust is now in the hands of the new board.
    I am now putting on my best Sunday hard hat....
    best regards
    Joxo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.