CHK 0.00% 0.5¢ cohiba minerals limited

What’s at stake?, page-20

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    That lovely lady is employed by a Financial/Services company hired by CHK to handle all shareholder correspondence. No disrespect to her, a mere messenger for a chairman who hasn't come through on his promises in the letter to shareholders. The email contact details supplied still have not been fixed and emails bounces back, the website hasn't changed and is in desperate need of not only updated information but basic features. Getting a hold of Avi is difficult when he should be accessible to all shareholders.

Every chairman I have met has always gladly handed out his card with contact detail. Some here talk about patients which is understandable under the circumstances however one could be forgiven for slowly coming to the conclusion that things just don't quite add up even if the story has good potential.

Avi needs to step up or out! That address to us outlining basic changes was 6mths ago and SFA has happened since. Some significant news addressing some of the above with a solid update would help his standing in my opinion lets hope that happens sooner rather than later.

Last edited by Worknotes: 12/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.