SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

This is true ogloko and I have seen some dual listing over the...

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    This is true ogloko and I have seen some dual listing over the years do badly in the US, mostly biotech tbh, when everyone was expecting the listing to be everything.
    Sezzle might be different because in every way it is a US company with no AU link except being listed here - and that was only because the ASX was the place to IPO given Afterpay. Sezzle is entirely US-based, it even reports in USD using SEC reporting requirements, so I would say it's actually just moving to the correct exchange where it should get the right support. It may not do well at all, or it may fly, but imo a lot will be to do with how the company performs from now onwards and around the time of the listing.

Overall being listed on the NASDAQ can't really be any worse than being listed on the ASX can it? Lol. Given they're not actually raising capital (that might otherwise be dumped on market) what does Sezzle have to lose? New investors will have to buy on market. A clean slate with the value inflection point being they have just turned a profit means that some investors may take notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.