CBE 0.00% 7.0¢ cobre limited

What’s CBE Worth, page-909

1. 2,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    Sorry forgot to add the following content where Martin commented re pXRF readings at the ADU conference, as comparing to the note in my above post regarding TMS's pXRF readings- (note at the end the table: Handheld pXRF readings: pXRF readings taken on whole (HQ) core at 0.3cm (typo. should be in metre instead of cm here i reckon) to 1.0m intervals prior to cutting. Niton3L Series with 30 second reading time. Instrument calibrated daily). In short CBE's approach to XRF readings is more conservative as ours was in 25cm.

From 6:00 Martin starts talking about Ngami Copper Project.
    And from 7:50 mark:
    ".......
    you can see here there's no assays that have been released to the market yet but we have a systematic approach that we take onsite with an XRF machine, these machines are very good identifying Copper, Zinc and also Nickel, so we've used this onsite we do roughly every 25cm marking that's the composite we've taken from the core and pulverised the core to do the test work, so we've taken a very conservative approach here......but you can see here the grades are anywhere between one to two percent on average copper with peaks up to eight percent copper. We're expecting assay in September......

"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $15.07K 210.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98305 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 54215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.