AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

You are the eternal optimist Dunover and I respect you for that....

1. 3,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 981
    You are the eternal optimist Dunover and I respect you for that. But unfortunately, optimism, when you have no control over the Company's levers is, in my humble view anyway, a wasted trait....

• A 400% rise in the SP sounds massive, but in the context of this doggie, that equates to a SP lift to a whole .04c.... a level not seen for over 2 years!
    • To put that into context, you need to relate it back to the 20:1 share consolidation in 2017....7 years ago!
    • Remember this bullshit... https://www.*.co.uk/companies/news/188235/cellmid-share-consolidation-will-reflect-growing-value-of-assets-188235.html
    • Look at the volume of buying in 2024 (& hence, selling) compared to the last 2 years.
    • Then consider the amount of new "placements" over that time frame.
    • Perhaps also consider the "inflation" effect ... caused principally by this "dilution" (before even thinking about the currency effect).
    • Do you think the Mr Beard (the Accountant) is lost on all this?

Companies who are not much more than zombies (whether by debt or equity) are a smaller reflection of the wider economy. Governments do it by creating inflation (via the Central Bank) in order to achieve their objectives (weakening the currency in order to inflate the debt away) while companies do it by creating more shares in order to achieve their objectives.

What % of publicly listed companies shouldn't even be trading? Then ponder the same question on privately held companies ...

IMVHO, this doggie should have been put to sleep many, many months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.