BAS 4.55% 10.5¢ bass oil limited

Rhodesy sorry to see you go, you were always a great advocate of...

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Rhodesy sorry to see you go, you were always a great advocate of the company.
    Certainly April’s production was a bit of a let down after the expectations raised by previous announcements.
    But having said that, there was lost production through shut ins and the scale build up on the Bunion 3 surface pipework was horrendous. So I’m expecting to see May’s production back up to the 650 bpd area plus some additional flow.
    In the April report they were a bit more guarded about increases, simply saying “ . The optimisation program aims at realising further production increases throughout May and June. “
    So taking that at face value you have to be thinking of around 700bpd and hopefully at prices around US$70 per barrel.
    They have put in a lot of work on the field infrastructure and hopefully it will come good just as oil prices are sitting at recent record highs.
    I’m greatly interested in what they have to say at the forthcoming AGM and it should be interesting to hear what they have planned for the future.
    Still expecting June quarter’s top line to be around US$ two million. Not too shabby a result all told if it comes in at that.
    Anyhowz good luck to you Rhodesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $83.57K 786.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22410 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 57473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.