TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

My goodness, how much rubbish do we have to listen to from you...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    My goodness, how much rubbish do we have to listen to from you before you show mercy and stop spreading so much rubbish...

Here you tell the fairy tale of having the complete financing of TNG ready... You don't seriously believe that my dear German KfW would have paid out even a single cent to TNG... Financing commitments are dependent on conditions... Paul would never have been able to fulfill this with Mt. Peake…. The same applies, of course, to the commitment from the Korean Development Bank……

and your alleged planned constructions? you're not talking about the refinery on the side of Mt Peake... you obviously haven't understood to this day that Mt Peake can't be used commercially... Paul has lied to us for years in order to enrich himself personally, he also knew that the project was unrealizable….

Why you then go on about Grant and his team's options is a complete mystery to me, you saw that they are 30, 40 and 50 cents... This means that Tivan has to be very successful in order for this option to make money...

at Tivan, money is only made when the company is successful... at TNG, the success of the company was completely unimportant, the management was always just concerned with that to get as much money out of the company as possible, ….

so please spare us from your dubious, false statements in the future…. If you have no idea, you should just shut up...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $46.64K 955.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87763 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 778451 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 33641
Last updated 10.43am 13/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.