IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

what’s going to happen over the weekend, page-9

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    WOS wishing you and all long term and new holders all the best. I haven't been posting due to the serious illness of a family member and wont be in a position to post regularly for some time.

As some would know, I have at times been a prolific trader of stocks but have for ages posted that I believed PRR had got to a point that caused me to opt to hold onto PRR along with other family members rather than trade the fluctuations.

My reasoning was that PRR had ticked all its core milestone boxes so far in its journey and had secured its financial position. For me it was just a matter of time for the stock to receive due consideration. While I acknowledge there are still risks imo there is much cause for optimism and I look forward to the developments during 2012 and beyond.

Should we all be able to attain substantial financial reward from PRR it will be especially rewarding as it could mean that we are benefitting from a stock that can potentially improve the lives of ovarian cancer sufferers around the globe.

Best wishes to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.