MAN 0.00% 2.6¢ mandrake resources limited

Jimmy….is that you???It’s very naive to assume other people are...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Jimmy….is that you???

It’s very naive to assume other people are employing the same investment strategy as you or have the same goals. I think most people here have chosen to invest in Man instead of trading it, there’s a clear difference. If I wanted to do that I could go on Coinbase and buy some sh-tcoins to trade if I was looking for a quick flip. I’m not sure how things (Taxes) work down there but for me here in the states my short term capital gains tax liability is more than double my long term capital gains rate so buying into good companies or investment plays which I can hold are preferred. On top of that IF I was fortunate enough to have enough short term gains that is added on top of my income which again if I they perform well enough I’m in the next higher tax bracket which is less than desirable. But since you seem to think this is funny I felt the need to provide another perspective.

Also I don’t recall much euphoria or fanfare around here on the way to 0.079 after we dropped from .28. Maybe I missed that…

Long and short of it is this. We want to know what is in the ground! And when it seems like no work or very little work is being done to accomplish that goal me and probably a good amount of the gents on the board are going to start to have some issues with management(I can’t imagine how the institution from the CR are feeling about management now). I didn’t Invest here for a 5 cent increase, I invested to see what we may discover in the ground! And if this team or the next (if we are so lucky) starts putting drills in the ground there & in the NT and all we find is dirt, I can live with that. What I can’t live with is a director collecting a fat check which includes a new raise given to himself without working nor communicating with his shareholders what’s going on. If anyone has money in this “company/venture” or anything else and are ok with that…I don’t know what else to tell you.

Jimmy Do Your JOB!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $22.75K 924.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 393540 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 491666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.