RMS 2.33% $1.89 ramelius resources limited

What’s happening at Tampia, page-11

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    It's not the dirt that is the issue. It's getting it out. That is different where farmers OWN their land, feel very strongly about it, and the community is based on generations of land ownership.

Yes, not only have I considered it, I am confident the original numbers were not overly optimistic. Realistic to you is quite immaterial, and I am quite qualified to judge. The only way the RMS values could be legitimate is if they are very poor miners. Their record suggests otherwise. And perhaps they had the EM mill as the priority, not the maximizing of Tampia. Which might have been fine for shareholders at the time, but seems not quite so clever now. They did their due diligence, bought the project and proceeded to bog it down. Luckily, the gold price and other purchases have been overwhelmingly positive and shareholders will probably forgive them one big mistake.

Rather than suggesting the EXU directors sold a pup, it's more likely the RMS directors bought a racehorse and entered it into a greyhound race because they have a stable of winning greyhounds. Then they fed the horse on dogfood.

I might pull the reports again and see how Tampia might look under current conditions if developed as planned. I'll keep you posted.

I suspect RMS had non technical impetus for producing those numbers, and those non technical reasons are biting them now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.045(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.162B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.94 $1.88 $7.821M 4.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 89751 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 14263 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.