RMS 3.00% $1.94 ramelius resources limited

What’s happening at Tampia, page-470

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Explaurum over-sold Tampia, suggesting that the whole region 'might be' on the cusp of being a new mining district. We won't know now, because that's never been the RMS plan. Juniors have a much bigger incentive to find more ore around a plant than RMS does 100km from theirs.

One can understand how investors such as ROKCHICK feel deprived of thisshining future Explaurum portrayed for shareholders. If you bothered to read my posts, you would see that my gripe is the lack of transparency from RMS and misunderstanding by some on here of technical information. I'm a shareholder and it annoys me that I cannot tell why they are doing what they are. They have made some good investments and some bad, and it's hard to tell what Tampia will be because they don't give me enough information! It's not just RMS, but the devoted believers here make it difficult not to comment.

.... arguing that the landowner dispute was going to keep Ramelius from putting Tampia into production. I was right. It did. And cost them a lot more than it should have. If the ore had been going through even the EM plant now at $2,200 an Oz the view would look better. All of you would be happier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
-0.060(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.219B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $1.97 $1.93 $6.531M 3.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 63723 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 33487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.