RMS 1.63% $1.88 ramelius resources limited

What’s happening at Tampia, page-482

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Well, RMS hit my buy level today, and I got my buy notice, so there's that.

If you bothered to read my posts, I haven't said RMS is wrong on anything. I have said they don't release enough information to tell, and that their resource model is not as good (as in, old fashioned methodology with too many conservative factors built in) as the EXU version. I stand on both comments. They almost certainly won't release enough information to tell anything when they start producing gold either. And THAT is my gripe.

If they produce more than their predictions, you will probably think they are terribly clever for it... and if they don't, you'll blame EXU, because HOW could it be anything else? If I had access to the models and the grade control data I could tell you a lot more. But, meh, I don't really care now, as long as they don't screw the locals over and the SP goes up, I'm good with it.

Do I trust they will do a particularly good job on the project? Not really, but as long as they don't botch it, or make life more difficult for other explorers in the wheat-belt, they are off my radar, except as a GP over-reactor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.143B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.84 $4.773M 2.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33526 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 57152 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.