MIN 3.58% $53.92 mineral resources limited

What’s happening with mineral resources share price, page-34

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I agree with that sentiment, but firstly and foremostly MIN SP will be derived from Iron Ore net cashflows. Positive cashflows, dividend paying stock, small / manageble debt, money in the bank, that is what the market wants since Covid. Those are all big ticks for MIN.

Yes they have the Engineering / Services divison which they probably don't understand (which I think is the linchpin of how MIN organically grows by developing their smaller tenement deposits and trucking to the processing plants, (not to mention income from the junior explorers / developers).

With their Lithium, they are in JV via:
    Mt Marion is jointly owned by MinRes (50%) and Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd.
    .Wodgina: JV between MinRes (50%) and Albemarle Corporation (50%).Albemarle
    Bald Hill: acquired the Bald Hill lithium mine in 2023.While not a JV, Bald Hill contributes to MinRes’ lithium production and is located in the same prospective lithium region as Mt Marion
    They have numerous significant shareholding in junior explorers which only requires minor initial cost, but have agreements to fund exploration to sure up resource and with that options to purchase the significant share of the lithium resource. These are all in close proximity to their processing hubs.
    SO WHEN (IMHO) lithium prices rise again, and when further consolidation occurs, MIN SP will fly.
    That is my thesis at least. CE manages risk by sticking to the basic develop and ship, taking JVs with upside opportunities at minimal risk and outlay. That is the recipe for MIN RES success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$53.92
Change
-2.000(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $10.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$55.69 $55.75 $53.92 $70.45M 1.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2257 $53.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$54.20 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.