EHL 0.63% 80.5¢ emeco holdings limited

for what it's worth @completelybroke, I think the share price is...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    for what it's worth @completelybroke, I think the share price is being manipulated, that's my honest opinion, I held this stock since it listed just before the global financial crisis and have poured lots of surplus into it, I should have taken the gain during the mining services bubble when it first started paying dividends, I thought, like many that would continue, I've seen many lean years and thought it was going into admin prior to its recent resurgence only to once again see it sold off when everything seems to be looking rosey.

I like you am very disillusioned with why people can't see it's value, I'm not so sure that it has to do with EHL's fundamentals because they are clearly making money, paying down debt and now once again paying dividends and have diversified into UG mining and maintenance.

Perhaps it's has more to do with the psychology of the modern day investor who wants the multi bagger and wants to retire early.

Surely a fund like Black diamond wouldn't continue to hold such a considerable stake in the company unless they saw value or they were interested in taking it over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $252.3K 314.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11998 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 21205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.