LU7 0.00% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

What’s in store for Australia?, page-136

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    i find it funny people are starting to talk about the stock market getting taken over people that will never happen with this company all u people talk about is money have u not heard the interviews / announcements there not that into making money at this point there not money hungry like 95% of this stock market is they know in time revenue will start to climb dramatically for them there main focus right now is continuiing to give the players on the site a fun learning experience where they can gain the confidence to go pro as there slogan reads...
    how could they be looking bad with one championship and sea games coming up and sea games rumoured to have around 500 MILLION viewers do these things just past by you're brains..
    you guys keep on complaining about no silver slam update announcement the numbers cant be added up in 1 day some of the other sites biggest tournaments takes them over 2 weeks to finalise payments and give the exact update of how the event had gone meanwhile sure we have not gotten an update on how it went which will soon come mogul paid out the day after the event finished for alot of pros thats what they will be looking for.
    a silverslam like leaderboard set to back up the debut coming into australia scene with a sponsorship its going to be flooded just as silver slam was for the asia servers.
    how could you think silver slam didnt go well lmao... the admins are already talking about a second one !!
    this stock market blows my mind the newest worker to our line up meets with activison / blizzard , avant gaming , team order, hoyts, gfinity elite series, couchgamers, Vodafone. and you dare to question the future of this stock after hearing all that?
    ive always said i dont like upraming a stock and to do your own research but u all laugh at the numbers jbr is coming up with where in reality thats what it is a reality with the hype around sea games and one championship those numbers would drop easily
    and god help me if someone else talks about the amount of users signed up how come there not all playing? face it has 10 million sign ups and merely makes 5k players online a day people arent just going to sit there and speak in chat for your liking gamers are going to join a tournament play in that tournament and leave with there rewards its what gamers do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.394K 116.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 443859 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 330500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.