Let’s start with the obvious - China and its cohorts. That goes...

1. 6,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Let’s start with the obvious - China and its cohorts. That goes without saying.

The EU for siding with Britain, they just pulled out of Europe and is steadfastly trying to make ties with Australia across the board whilst pulling the second biggest economy out of the EU.

Then you let an ally go suck on eggs by dumping a $90Bn contract because you can’t get your defence procurement right and changed a fully working model to a bastardised version and blamed them, essentially.

So in future for defence major procurement, who will sign with us? Oh yes the SPAMS because they can railroad us if we default.

The sub deal had to go that has been on the cards for a
    long time. BUT……How they went about it was fundamentally flawed politically. ScoMo is an itinerant div he travails the globe making a knob of himself.

Contrary to what you and Ambrose think, I am not left, I detest all current politicians, it’s just LNP have been in about 18 of the last 25 years and have balls’d it up consistently. So guess what? I complain about them. As for defence? I am
    ex military, I want to see Australia strong enough to
    look after itself. I’d have nukes in my car park if I thought it would do the country well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.