GBE 0.00% 4.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

arrrgh - I have posted several times and if you followed you...

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1619
    arrrgh - I have posted several times and if you followed you would be acutely aware over the years that I hold little stock these days - even said I was fortunate enough to recover losses and more when Alistair went over to the 4CE board - all be it very short lived.
    I only hold minimal but it also eluded me to another in SVM which has also seen positive gains for me - so indirectly GBE have been very good for me - unlike many others.

I have a buy reccomendation - like those at 1.4c - at a low base - purely speculative on the first positive news in nearly 6 years announced in last quarter however your mention of 10c is off with the fairies. Very dodgy company since and due to the arrival of the Chinese - as you clearly know having followed it for considerable time.
    Check out NPK or NKP it might be - see how a core group of share holders are funding class action over the under table antics they used in securing ownership of that company. China has proxies all around the globe in securing their future needs - dodgy ownerships - dodgy company registrations and so on and so on - best keep them out of Malawi infrastructure for Malawi's future.

I see - I can't recall - European Union it may have been possibly assisting with a large financial aide package - that is the way forward along with the U.S. millennial fund all be it with much of the funds not getting where intended.

Power is coming through neighboring countries and interconnectors along with new large scale solar farms - a possible new coal powered electricity generation plant and others - this will be the biggest game changer in Malawi's infrastructure and facilitate manufacturing and mining - keep Chinese at distance - these Malawians have already suffered enough.

GLTAH - NEED IT WITH THIS ONE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125076 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 112924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.