PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

what’s op worth now + with exploration upside?, page-23

1. 90 Posts.
    Vendor: "TEZZAK, i do sincerely apoligise for the comment i made about your post earlier, i was skimming and totally misread it!!"

Mate, apology accepted, not that it was necessary. Like others have expressed, I appreciate your posts. along with many others. I'm not one of these tossers that gives thumbs down to posters that I disagree with.

You pointed out that I may be "logical" on the one hand, but then backtrack on my logic ... you may be right, but there's a reason ... I'm a gambler as well as an investor ("shock horror" I hear you say!

I don't think ANY stock is a 100% sure thing, but I do my research and I've invested in some, while "gambling" on others. BTU (sorry for cross-posting) was a tip from a stockbroker friend ... I gambled on it in late 2008, only to see it fall from 40c to 2c!

Blind Freddy could see on the charts that BTU was on a steep decline, but I averaged down to 13.9c, sold half of my holdings at $1.30 and I still hold a very substantial amount of them. If I'd listened to the chartists, I may have made a few $$$ on BTU, but nowhere near the motza I made by averaging down.

I can't be 100% sure of ABU's future, but I have enough faith to keep buying at these levels. While I totally understand and respect where you're coming from, it'll only be the passing of time that determines whether I'm employing a "winning" strategy. Good luck to you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.9K 2.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 74323422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 324333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.